Question № 1. What is the structural element not contained in constitutional law?
3) The sanction. ANSWER
4) contains all of the above.
5) The correct answer is no.
Question № 2. What sectors of the Russian law does not apply to the primary?
4) International; ANSWER
Question № 3. Which of the following is not a subject of constitutional-legal relations?
1) The President of the Russian Federation.
2) village meetings.
3) Local governments.
4) Citizens of the Russian Federation.
5) All are. ANSWER
Question № 4. What are the specific characteristics inherent to the standards of constitutional law?
1) Regulate the most important, fundamental social relations.
2) establish the rules of conduct in general terms, without going into detail, specifying.
3) establishes common rules and principles, some are declarative.
4) Wear a founding character, they are fundamental to the norms of other branches of law.
5) All of the above. ANSWER
Question № 5. Which of the definition is not a definition of the subject of constitutional law?
1) Public relations arising in connection with the fixing and regulation of the constitutional order of the Russian Federation.
2) Public relations arising in connection with the fixing and regulation of relations between the state and the individual.
3) qualitatively similar public relations, for which the impact is directed group norms of a particular branch of law. ANSWER
4) Public relations arising in connection with the fixing and regulation of the federal structure of Russia.
5) Public relations arising in connection with the fixing and regulation of the organization and functioning of the supreme bodies of the Russian Federation.
Question № 1. What topics are included in the system of knowledge of science of constitutional law?
1) The doctrine of the constitution in its historical development.
2) Study on the nation-state
answers to 29 tasks on 5 questions
No feedback yet