Question 1. Control is one of the control functions, which are:
1) target orientation, the content and methods of implementation;
2) focus feedback, discrete content and form of implementation;
3) The documentary focus, content and legal form of the well-established;
4) inventory focus, free content and legally certain methods of implementation;
5) information orientation, the specific content and procedure.
Question 2. What checks are generally listed in the scientific literature?
1) value, arithmetic, economic and statistical control;
2) economic, business, administrative and financial control;
3) virtual, computer, financial, commercial and administrative;
4) Economic, full, discount, probability and finance;
5) primary, secondary, subsidiary, operational and statistical.
Question 3: Under the supervision of financial means:
1) verification of production and business activities with the use of economic and mathematical methods;
2) identification of differences with the legal acts determining the basis of management;
3) the definition of indicators to comply with fiscal discipline;
4) Identifying or tracing actually received financial performance;
5) determination of profitability and profit spending.
Question 4. The general principles of financial control include:
1) the rule of law, subjectivity, objectivity, independence;
2) legality, objectivity, independence and transparency;
3) regulatory, objectivity, reliability, non-disclosure of information;
4) legality, monitoring and verification of documents, compliance with safety regulations, the analysis of financial statements;
5) the legitimacy, coherence, focus, financial analysis.
Question 5. What is the subject of financial control:
1) the economic aspects of the business entity;
answers to 18 tasks on 5 questions
No feedback yet