Question 1: Microeconomics, unlike macroeconomic studies:
1. Only the behavior of the individual consumer;
2. The economy of a territorial unit;
3. economic conditions for a short period of time;
4. The interaction of structural units of the economy;
5. The behavior of individual economic indicators.
Question 2. Of these models is not micro:
1. The model of the firm;
2. The model of inflation;
3. The model of the consumer;
4. The model of market equilibrium;
5. The model of the sector.
Question 3. The problem of scarcity can be solved if:
1. People will be able to abandon the competition in favor of cooperation;
2. will be opened virtually inexhaustible source of energy;
3. All countries in the world will become post-industrial society;
4. everywhere will be increased productivity.
5. All of the above is not true;
Question 4. Choose the answer, which identifies only examples of various factors of production:
1. The manager, gas, land, car
2. Worker conveyor belt, car
3. The driver, a bank employee, factory air
4. Water, tractor, earth, foreman;
5. Among the responses given no right answer.
Question 5: Opportunity cost of a new stadium - is:
1. The payment of its protection and other personnel;
2. The price of the construction of the stadium in the coming year;
3. The changes in the real rate of tax, which is paid from the proceeds of the stadium;
4. The price of other goods and services whose production is sacrificed to the construction of this stadium;
5. there is no right answer.
Question 1. A person who has the ability to get a job with pay from 40 to 60 rubles. per hour, the opportunity cost of one hour of leisure are:
1. 40 rub .;
2. 50 rub .;
3. 60 rub .;
4. 70 rub .;
5. 100 rubles.
Question 2. Within two working days carpenter Ivan and Vasily make tables and shelves. Ivan could make two tables, or one shelf, Basil - two tables or three shelves. Alternative production costs for each shelf carpenter are:
1. Basil -2/3 to -2 Ivan
answers to 25 tasks on 5 test questions
No feedback yet