Question 1. When our country began attempts to use computers to automate?
4) in 1948.
Question 2. When the first domestic computer?
2) in 1945.
3) in 1948.
Question 3. When did the issue of third-generation computers?
Question 4. When did the development of integrated speakers?
3) in 1978.
Question 5. Which of the stages of production automation systems in modern conditions is the most complex and difficult?
1) Analysis of the requirements and design specifications.
2) Technical design.
4) Detailed design.
Question 1: What kind of work should be carried out by the consulting firm?
1) System integration.
2) Business analysis, re-engineering and systems analysis.
3) implementation and configuration software.
4) Development of the AU.
5) Select the computers and software for future speakers.
Question 2. What is the organizational support of the AU?
1) The set of documents that describe the functioning of the AC technology methods for selecting the user application processing methods to produce concrete results in the functioning of the AU.
2) The collection of documents forms, classifications, regulations and implemented solutions on the volume, allocation and forms of existence of the information used in the AU in its functioning.
3) The set of documents establishing the organizational structure, the rights and obligations of users and operating personnel in the conditions of operation, check and ensure the efficiency of the AU.
4) The set of tools and rules to formalize natural language used in the communication of users and operating personnel with complex automation equipment in the operation of the AU.
5) The set of legal rules governing the legal relationships in the functioning of the AU and the legal status of the results of its operation.
Question 3. What is the information support?
1) The collection of the Documentation
ответы на 30 заданий по 5 вопросов
No feedback yet