Question 1. The laws of King Hammurabi first legally secured:
1) Two types of taxes (taxes): central and local;
2) subjects and objects of taxes;
3) the procedure for collecting taxes;
4) measures to protect the stability of the collection of taxes;
5) all of the above is true.
Question 2. According to the Code of Laws of Manu, the annual tax (penalty) to pay:
1) once a year in the 6th part of the harvest;
2) once a year in 10th of the harvest;
3) twice a year in the 6th part of the harvest;
4) twice a year in the 10th of the harvest;
5) once a year in the form of half of the crop.
Question 3. Laws XII tables consolidated as compulsory payments:
1) duties, taxes, provincial taxes, indirect taxes;
2) duties, taxes, provincial taxes;
3) duties, taxes, indirect taxes;
4) taxes provincial taxes, indirect taxes;
5) duties, taxes, provincial indirect taxes.
Question 4. How many periods of release in the development of forms and methods of tax collection?
Question 5. To what period, all ideas about taxes were accidental and haphazard?
1) to XVII in .;
2) until the XVI century .;
3) to the XVIII century .;
4) up to the XIX century .;
5) to the XX century.
Question 1. Which theory is one of the first general tax theories?
1) theory of exchange;
2) The atomic theory;
3) the theory of pleasure;
4) theory as an insurance premium tax;
5) theory of tax neutrality.
Question 2. Specify the economists whose work laid the foundation for the formation of the classical theory of taxation:
1) D. Keynes;
2) F. Quesnay, Adam Smith, David Ricardo;
3) F. Aquinas, Montesquieu;
4) Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels;
5) M. Friedman.
Question 3: How long was the shape the financial system of ancient Russia?
1) since the beginning of the IX .;
2) from the middle of the IX .;
3) from the end of the IX .;
4) from the beginning of X .;
5) from the end of the VIII.
Question 4. When in ancient Rus princes carried out the collection of taxes?
1) in the spring and winter;
2) in the spring and autumn;
3) in the fall and winter;
4) The summer and winter;
5) in the summer and autumn.
Question 5. Tribute levied:
1), and tinker polyude;
2) to tinker;
Collection of tasks on discipline
"Tax Law" (code - HB)
answers to 20 tasks on 5 test questions
No feedback yet