Question 1. The carrying value of the shares is calculated as the ratio of:
1) net profit to the number of shares outstanding;
2) the market value of one share of net profit;
3) the cost of equity to the number of shares outstanding;
4) value of current assets to the number of shares outstanding;
5) the value of the current assets to the number of shares outstanding.
Question 2. The budget is based on an addendum to the budget period of one month as soon as the current expires, is called:
5) The cross-cutting.
Question 3. The value of term obligations assumed in the calculation of liquidity ratios, it does not include:
1) Other short-term liabilities;
2) stable liabilities;
3) The calculation of the dividend;
4) reserves for future expenses;
Question 4. In the process of financial planning:
1) is formed by a sequence of actions to achieve these goals;
2) identified financial goals and guidelines of the company;
3) set the extent to which these objectives the current financial condition of the company;
4) all of the above;
5) The correct answer is 1 and 3.
Question 5. As a result of the settlement got the absolute value of the coefficient of liquidity at the end of the analyzed period, equal to 0.15. It means that:
1) the organization is able to repay 15% of its short-term debt from existing cash and short-term investments, quickly implemented in case of need;
2) the organization is insolvent since to repay only 15% of their commitments;
3) organization of solvency, ie unable to pay its current obligations;
4) The correct answer is 1 and 3;
5) there is no right answer.
Question 1. The working capital does not include:
1) finished goods in warehouses;
2) Cash and funds in the calculations;
3) The objects of labor;
5) machinery and equipment.
Question 2. The value of inventories in the reporting year compared with the previous increase. Proceeds from sales of produ
Finance companies (Code - PD)
answers to 18 tasks on 5 test questions
No feedback yet