Question 1: What are the Federal Law "On Currency Regulation and Currency Control" to "currency values"?
1. Foreign currency.
2. The securities in foreign currency.
3. Precious metals.
4. Natural gemstones.
5. All of the above.
Question 2. How are divided currency transactions?
1. Current operations.
2. Foreign exchange transactions.
3. Operations relating to the movement of capital.
4. Current currency transactions, transactions related to the movement of capital.
5. There is no right answer.
Question 3: What belongs to the current currency transactions?
1. Transfers to Russia and Russian foreign exchange.
2. Direct equity investments.
3. Portfolio investments.
4. Transfers in Russia, from Russia dividends and other income related to the movement of capital.
5. True 1, 4.
Question 4: What relates to transactions involving the movement of capital?
1. Direct investment in the capital of the enterprise.
2. Portfolio investment (purchase of securities).
3. Giving and receiving payment delay for more than 180 days of import-export operations.
4. Translations are not of a commercial nature (child support, scholarships, inheritance)
5. True 1, 2, 3.
Question 5. What are the functions of the currency market?
1. Ensure timely conduct of international payments.
2. Insurance currency risks.
3. Provision of foreign exchange intervention.
4. Making a profit from the difference in exchange rates.
5. All of the above is true.
Question 1. How are classified the currency markets?
1. In the field of distribution.
2. With respect to foreign exchange restrictions.
3. By type of currency exchange rates.
4. the degree of organization.
5. All of the above.
Question 2. What is the domestic foreign exchange market?
1. Asian market.
2. American market.
3. The market of the state.
4. Financial Markets.
5. exchange market.
Question 3. What exchanges represented the domestic currency market in Russia?
2. St. Petersburg.
3. If the Central Bank.
4. "International financial house"
5. The right 1, 2.
Question 4: What is the p
answers to 27 tasks on 5 test questions
No feedback yet