Final exam RFEI "History" 50 questions.
Answers to the 50 questions in the form of a table.
A separate file containing all the questions.
Questions for comparison:
1. The principle of "Never invent something that no demand" sfor¬muliroval:
a) T. Edison,
b) V. Siemens
c) J. Phillips.
2. Career Werner Siemens began in:
3. Royal title in 1916, was assigned to the company:
b) General Electric,
49. The company Dell prefers to sell its products:
a) through the usual retail network,
b) through its network of specialty stores around the world,
c) discounts on request.
50. Technology and the Java language was developed by:
We will be very grateful if you leave your positive feedback after the purchase.
Thank you for choosing us!
No feedback yet